Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Cute!


I know it is not Featured Friday, but I would like to share this with you. Our shop was featured on someone elses blog! LittleThingsDesign featured us on her blog. She sells balls, grab toys, teethers, bottles and other things for those little people! Her stuff id all adorable. If I was about 11 or 12 years younger, I would love to be using her products. I just have to share with you guys my favorite thing! Its called Dots and Stars Large Cloth Rattle Rag Ball Baby Toy. It is so cute! You can find it at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11518057. To find more adorable things go to LittleThingsDesign's shop. Or go to her blog, the one where we were featured. If she's reading this, Thanks so much! I recomend her to anyone! (If your not a baby or parent, just find a baby to buy for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment